- Outgoing Students
- Incoming Students
- Faculty-Led Programs
- Meet Your S&T Coordinator
Missouri S&T students can earn course credit abroad through faculty-led programs.
Faculty-led programs can take several forms - a 10-day excursion, a weeks-long program, or a semester-long course culminating in a "field trip" abroad.
The courses can fulfill major, minor and/or general education requirements as designated by the department through which they are offered. Students can use available federal, state and institutional financial aid in the same way they would for an on-campus course.
The Office of International Affairs works with Professional and Continuing Education to assist faculty members in the development and implementation of these programs. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For comprehensive travel arrangement information, be sure to visit Traveling on Behalf of Missouri S&T.
- GEO ENG 5001 or GEO ENG 6001
- December 28, 2018 - January 13, 2019
- Contact Dr. Anderson by September 13, 2018 to discuss research topics email@example.com
- Speech & Media Studies 3235 - Intercultural Communications
- January 1-14, 2019
- Registration deadline is September 27th
- Costa Rica -In Text: Environmental Rhetoric and Current Issues -2018
- United Kingdom -British Science Fiction and Fantasy - 2018
- Nicaragua - Intercultural Communication - 2018
- Nicaragua Study Abroad
- Iceland Study Abroad
- United Kingdom and France Study Abroad