Obtaining Your Student Visa

Students entering the United States to study at Missouri S&T as an exchange student are required to request and be approved for a J-1 visa. Once you have been admitted as an exchange student, you will receive a DS-2019 Form from Missouri S&T. You will be assigned a SEVIS ID number on the DS-2019. You may use this number to begin the SEVIS I-901 fee payment process and request a visa appointment.