Travel Registration


The Office of International Affairs encourages Missouri S&T students  to register with the U.S. Embassy or Consulate in the destination country to make your presence and whereabouts known,  for a consular officer to contact you in case of an emergency.

** During a disaster overseas, American consular officers can assist in evacuation if that were to become necessary. But they cannot assist you if they do not know where you are.  For more information about registering with your local embassy or consulate, visit: