- Outgoing students
- Incoming students
- S&T Faculty led programs
- Meet your S&T coordinator
Getting started with study abroad
Step 1: Learn about study abroad options
Step 2: Browse and narrow down the programs
Step 3: Apply to your chosen program
Narrowed down the programs and ready to apply? Go to your program(s) of choice and click Apply Now to start an application. However be sure to:
- Familiarize yourself with the application processes. Depending on the program type (Independent Agreement, Global E3, Magellan exchange or Maui-Utrecht) the application requirements and application processes vary.
- Pay attention to the deadlines!
- Apply to your program of choice
- If you don't have a passport, now is a great time to apply
Step 4: Look for GlobalMiner e-mails
Once you complete your pre-decision checklist on your GlobalMiner profile, look for e-mails informing you of applications status changes and instructions for completing your post-decision checklist.