- Outgoing Study Abroad & Exchange Students
- Incoming exchange students
- S&T Faculty led programs
- Meet your S&T coordinator
Obtaining your student visa
Students entering the United States to study at Missouri S&T as an exchange student are required to request and be approved for a J-1 visa. Once you have been admitted as an exchange student, you will receive a DS-2019 Form from Missouri S&T. You will be assigned a SEVIS ID number on the DS-2019. You may use this number to begin the SEVIS I-901 fee payment process and request a visa appointment.
- For more SEVIS I-901 fee payment information, please visit the USCIS I-901 Sevis Fee page. The SEVIS fee is currently $180 for J-1 Students.
- For questions on the SEVIS fee payment and processing, please see the Student Process Steps: How to Navigate the U.S. Immigration System.
- To find the nearest U.S. consular representation, please see the list of U.S. Embassies.