- Outgoing students
- Incoming students
- S&T Faculty led programs
- Meet your S&T coordinator
Faculty led study abroad programs
One great opportunity for Missouri S&T students to earn credit and go abroad is the Faculty Led programs. On a faculty-led program, students enroll in a regular Missouri S&T course and participate on a program with other students, led and instructed by a Missouri S&T faculty member. Courses fulfill major, minor and/or general education requirements and students can use available federal, state and institutional financial aid in the same way they would for an on-campus course.
Missouri S&T is offers faculty led programs during winter, spring or summer break . The duration of these programs may be attractive to students who want to spend some time abroad and still earn credit towards their degrees.
The Office of International Affairs works with Professional & Continuing Education to assist faculty members in the development and implementation of these study abroad programs. to inquire more information, please contact email@example.com.
Faculty resources for faculty led programs can be found here.
Faculty Led Programs
- GEO ENG 5001 or GEO ENG 6001
- December 28, 2018 - January 13, 2019
- Contact Dr. Anderson by September 13, 2018 to discuss research topics firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speech & Media Studies 3235 - Intercultural Communications
- January 1-14, 2019
- Registration deadline is September 27th
- Costa Rica -In Text: Environmental Rhetoric and Current Issues -2018
- United Kingdom -British Science Fiction and Fantasy - 2018
- Nicaragua - Intercultural Communication - 2018
- Nicaragua Study Abroad
- Iceland Study Abroad
- United Kingdom and France Study Abroad